About the role
Our Vilnius team is looking for a Backend Developer excited to build, grow and scale our greenfield product with us. We need the help of a dedicated, curious and versatile developer with a passion for performance, and simplicity. Does this sound like you?
As a part of our backend development team, you’ll not only work on improving the company’s products, but also on increasing the calibre over time. This is a long term vision founded on a number of practices — from encouraging individual ownership and deep learning, to congratulating team members when they’ve done a great job. We want to continue to build a talented team of back end developers who will own their role, work hard to improve themselves and encourage others to do the same.
Does this sound like you?
- Experience with MVC frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Rails, Django …).
- Understanding of both relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Elasticsearch).
- Profound understanding of Object Oriented / modular programming.
- Experience with Cloud Providers (Amazon AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean, Google Cloud).
- Knowledge about TDD, BDD.
- Understanding Domain Driven Design.
- Basic knowledge of JS frameworks (Vue2, React, Angular or similar).
- Ability to create RESTful WebServices, use GraphQL.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to all level team members.
- You are a lifelong learner. You are constantly teaching yourself new things and you love learning from others.