About the job
Testlio empowers software development teams to ship great customer experiences by providing world class development tools and services to assure quality – we are an integrated function in our customer’s development life cycle. You love building solutions for yourself and others like Microsoft, Amazon, CBS, Fox, NBA and for many others.
Our DevOps Engineer is a true leader, partner and a member of Testlio’s engineering team to help create and configure supportive, secure and scalable infrastructure to our cloud based application and services. Constantly analysing and looking at how to improve and make things future proof. Self-starter to set goals and prioritising tasks to build the future setup, as you know it is a journey.
- Implement and manage scalable cloud system configurations and methodologies on AWS and you like to keep awareness of what others, like Azure or GoogleCloud are doing.
- You speak fluently continuous integration and continuous development concepts, able to take best out of CI/CDs tools like CircleCI, Jenkins, TeamCity.
- You know what IaC means. You know different tools and where each is strong and weak.
- Docker, Kubernetes… yup, you’ve seen it all.
- Provide technical mentorship, troubleshooting expertise, and architectural insight to development teams.
- You own knowing current health and state of services and applications deployed to any environment.
- Own system recovery procedures and knowledge sharing.
- Implement, configure and manage monitoring and debugging tools like Raygun, NewRelic, SumoLogic and others.
- Scale existing technologies (or promote new technologies) to out-pace current growth projections.