About the job
Testlio empowers software development teams to ship great customer experiences by providing world class development tools and services to assure quality – we are an integrated function in our customer’s development life cycle. You love building solutions for yourself and others like Microsoft, Amazon, CBS, Fox, NBA and for many others.
As an Engineering Manager, you take pride in team culture, processes and impact both internally and externally. By managing your team’s process, you are empowered to try out new ways of working to achieve team performance in a repeatable way while learning from other peer teams and what is happening in the market. Being hands on with technical design and coding at times, you and your team is responsible for various business initiatives.
Working closely with other Engineering Managers, Designers, Product Managers and other stakeholders to ensure that the right product is built. You’ll use your mentoring skills to guide your direct reports and other members in the organisation through tough choices and challenges, in creating modern cloud software using innovative technologies and concepts.
- Develop, mentor and evaluate the engineering team.
- Create a healthy working culture, leading by example.
- Own software development lifecycle (SDLC) and best practices.
- Provide technical excellence in architecture, code and the whole development process.
- Help hire qualified and impactful candidates as a Hiring Manager.
- Partner with Product Management, Design and Stakeholders to guide and align technical vision with business vision.
- Be hands on coding and commit to team goals in an Agile environment.