Netlify is a diverse group of incredible talent from all over the world. We’re ~43% woman or non-binary, and are composed of about half as many nationalities as we are team members.
About the Position
We’re looking for an FinOps & Infrastructure Data Analyst to join our infrastructure department and focus on insuring we have good visibility into our infrastructure cost as well as build the models to forecast our financials of our infra operations and guide our resources utilization with cost optimization in mind.
- You will need to develop resources for utilization and forecasting to help us meet our business objectives.
- You will be a driving force within our team to drive cost reduction in a data driven way.
- You will need to collaborate with our Finance, Legal and vendors to help manage infrastructure related contracts.
- You will manage our service level framework (SLIs, SLOs, SLAs) to meet the business objectives.
- You will manage the infrastructure team dashboard and work with the leadership team to iterate through our measures and goals.
We have a main office in San Francisco, but we have a team spread all over the world, so remote applicants are welcome.
- Experience in an analyst role preferably working closely with an infrastructure team
- Experience building dashboards and defining KPIs
- Experience with a variety of data sources.
- Technical experience working with SQL, Python, API calls, and JSON, to generate business insights and drive better organizational decision making
- Deep understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Values collaboration and working alongside different stakeholders of the business
- Ability to work across multiple timezones with remote colleagues
- A desire to succeed personally through the health and success of the team
Of everything we’ve ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered, engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot—paring, collaborating, debating, and learning. We want you to succeed! About 60% of the company are remote across the globe, the rest are in our HQ in San Francisco.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
With your application, please include: A thoughtful cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role and why you’d like to work at Netlify. A resume or short listing of job history. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine.)
When we receive your complete application with the items above, we’ll get back to you about the next steps.