Work with Quantum Mob to build awesome web and mobile products. Additional opportunity to work on internal B2B projects. You should be able to build high-quality, innovative, and performant software. You should be comfortable in making technology decisions and representing Quantum Mob in client meetings.
Intermediate Software Engineer
- Experience with React, Vue, or Angular (ie. 4+)
- Able to move from front-end to back-end
- Experience with NodeJS, Java or other back-end languages
- Understands and can build a REST API
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with SCSS/LESS
- Experience with BEM/SMACSS
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with ES6+
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Loves to learn. Loves to code.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience with React Native or Android/iOS development
- Familiar with machine learning
- Familiar with AR/VR
- Is dog-friendly
We have an exciting roster of clients in clean energy, loyalty marketing, real estate, hardware, and more!
We’re a young group of experienced designers and software developers. We love our fun team and we love what we create together.
We build beautiful, solid mobile and web apps.
We have a ping pong table, FABI jitz table, and a brand new office.
We kick ass, hang out, and learn together.
Hungry for more? Let’s talk.
Quantum Mob is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer. As such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process.
At Quantum Mob, we are dedicated to creating an inclusive culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive.
Technology we use