Are you a seasoned software engineer with a passion for building scalable micro-services that handle massive amounts of data and form the backbone of customer-facing managed services? We are a growing SaaS company centered that helps customers enterprises plan, analyze, and optimize their IT spending across traditional and cloud infrastructure. We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer who is passionate about building large scale services optimized for performance, efficiency, and handling lots of data. You will be responsible for designing new services, revamping existing ones, and guiding the team’s overall system design and architecture.
As part of our growing team, you will:
- Build cloud-natives services that solve new and existing business challenges and customer needs.
- Design and implement resilient systems and that horizontally scale.
- Dive into complex architectures and research and identify new technologies to solve tough problems.
- Influence multiple teams and hold a high bar for systems architecture, operations, and quality.
- Mentor and foster career growth for junior engineers.
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- 5+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field, or 7+ years relevant work experience.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and problem solving.
- Extensive knowledge and deep understanding of at least one modern programming language, such as Java, Go, Scala, C++, or C#.
- Experience with modern software development methodologies: Agile/Kanban, CI/CD, DevOps, etc.