About the role
Compucorp is split into product teams. You would be joining as a senior member of one of these teams, being a part of product decisions, from inception through to release. You will use the latest technologies and will have responsibility to make architectural and technical decisions on the future direction of new platforms that will have significant impact. We’re also a heavily process driven team, and you will in time be expected to contribute both to the following of processes, but also to their maintenance and improvement including CI/CD tooling and infrastructure.
The platforms we build are business process focussed for the not for profit sector, so expect to be working on functionality to help support ecommerce, marketing and payment processing but with a not for profit fundraising twist.
- Expert in writing modern PHP code the right way (https://phptherightway.com/)
- Excellent knowledge about the Symfony framework internals and being able to build applications that are more than simple CRUDs or CMSes
- Excellent database / SQL skills, including performance optimization and normalization
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs
- Experience designing and developing CLI tools for background tasks and/or automation
- Experience with test process like TDD and BDD
- Be skilled with Git including rebases, squashing commits and using bisect to find where bugs were introduced
- Experience with Linux and the command line