We’re looking for Senior Systems Engineers to work on the agent component of our product, which is responsible for the technology that makes Sysdig unique. You will be expected to hack the Linux kernel, the Sysdig container and orchestrator analyzers, and the agents for varied cloud-native applications.
You will need to have strong systems-level fundamentals, excellent object-oriented design and coding skills, ability to solve issues in complex distributed environments and be capable of excelling in disparate technologies quickly.
- 5+ years of experience in building and optimizing scalable and distributed software systems
- 10+ years of overall experience in the software industry
- Awesome skills in C and C++
- Expertise in Go or Java is highly preferred
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Prometheus is a plus
- Experience in scripting and DevOps is a plus
- Ability to articulate ideas, designs, and implementation details to internal stakeholders and, when applicable, to customers is required