Our Engineering Team is moving at lightning speed on the breaking edge of technology. Software Engineers specifically dedicated to the Voice of the Customer (VoC) work as part of an agile team to quickly diagnose and resolve issues impacting our customers. Within this fast-paced, collaborative organization, you’ll work to ensure customer success and satisfaction by contributing to products that protect customers’ dearest assets.
Carbon Black is hiring a senior software engineer with kernel-level programming knowledge and strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to incorporate the Voice of the Customer into our award-winning products. You will work as part of an agile team to quickly diagnose and resolve issues impacting our customers.
What You’ll Bring
- 7+ years of experience in Software Development
- Solid experience developing or supporting an enterprise class application, addressing product issues and driving corrective actions
- Extensive knowledge in C/C++ and related software development tools
- Solid knowledge of crash dump analysis (windbg)
- Experience with kernel level programming on Windows
- Experience with tools like Sysinternals, Windows Performance Toolkit, and Wireshark
- Experience with code management and bug tracking tools
- BSCS degree or equivalent