About the job
Testlio is growing fast. We need strong software engineers to meet the challenges of a growing startup. Our software engineers are responsible for building modern and fast single page web applications and REST APIs, using tools like ES6, React, Node.js, PHP, the Flux application architecture, SCSS and more.
You will be a part of a product team that is focused on one of the areas of Testlio roadmap and owning it end-to-end as much as possible to reduce dependencies. You will closely work with product manager, designer, and other engineers to implement necessary features for the Testlio platform. You will be able to dig into various parts of application development as well as give your voice in architecture-related decisions.
- Design and implement modern single page applications using Node.js, PHP, ES6, React and the Flux architecture.
- Partner with Product Manager and Design to solve problems – get things done and enable value proposition.
- Own, operate and maintain your team’s services across all development environments, including production.
- Be proud of your work. Beside good code, you also value the impact and seek for validation via telemetry or direct customer feedback.
- Eager to learn continuously new things. You celebrate if you can learn new things, regardless which matter (e.g. business, technology or some good anecdote).