With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our Internal team. You’ll be working with a new team of engineers to improve our internal admin tools and external integrations. You’ll refactor to improve performance, reliability, and consolidate experiences for stakeholders and customers. You’ll also work closely with the API team to develop API endpoints to power the experiences and consume them.
Our stack includes: Python, Flask, Jinja, ES6, Vue.js, Sass, Webpack, Redis, Docker, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Memcached, Nginx, Snowflake, Looker, Matillion
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Write Python code focused on scalability, testability, supportability and maintainability.
- Implement new technologies to solve ReCharge’s technical challenges as they arise.
- Champion good habits (development techniques, security, tech debt balance, TDD, and agile habits) within your team; improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Debug production issues across multiple levels of the stack.
- Find and address performance issues throughout the application.
- Perform thorough code reviews and troubleshoot complex issues.
- Work with engineering and product managers to understand roadmap priorities.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 4+ years of relevant development experience in fast paced environments
- Experienced in of one of the following languages: Python (preferred), Node.js, Ruby, Java, Go
- Experience with Cloud Platforms such as GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Experience with Docker, auto-scaling, serverless infrastructure
- A knack for engineering simple solutions to solve complex problems
- Self motivated with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
- Excellent communication skills, a team player with a ‘winning as a team’ attitude
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.