Headquarters: Hurst, TX
We are seeking a Partnership Manager to join our team and be responsible for identifying, reaching out to, and onboarding new partners onto our platform. The Partnership Manager will work closely with the research team to maintain our partner database and help grow our partner network. This role requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong organizational skills to manage a high volume of email correspondence and follow-ups using Hubspot.
- Identify potential partners and reach out to them via email or phone to pitch the benefits of partnering with us
- Manage a high volume of email correspondence and follow-ups with potential partners
- Onboard new partners onto our platform and ensure they have a positive experience
- Maintain the partner database and ensure all partner information is up to date
- Work closely with management to align partner acquisition and retention strategies with business goals
- Track and report on partnership metrics and use data to optimize partnership efforts
- Stay up to date on industry trends and news in order to identify potential partners
- 3+ years of experience in partnership management or business development
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage a high volume of email correspondence and follow-ups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Sales and persuasive writing skills to convince potential partners via email
- Proficiency in Hubspot or other CRM software
- Knowledge of data analytics and metrics to track partnership efforts and make data-driven decisions
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
ATTENTION, Chat-GPT usage warning:
Applications containing responses generated or heavily influenced by Chat-GPT will be rejected. We’ve already seen pretty much all possible variations of those. You don’t have to provide us with long detailed answers. Short (1-3 sentences) responses clearly demonstrating an example from your own experience are sufficient, and are preferred to generic answers. You’ll have a chance to tell more about those examples during the interview process as we usually dive deeper into at least a few of them.
BBE Marketing provides products and services to help businesses connect with celebrities and influencers. We are a small, fast growing company who is passionate about our mission.