Headquarters: Washington, DC
This position will be staffed as a part-time, as needed, ongoing engagement. It’s ideal for a talented freelancer looking for regular, part-time work.
Send your resume and interest to the email address provided.
- Architects and implements scalable front-end features and systems that delight our influencers and make their jobs easier
- Collaborates with product team to determine scope of new front-end features
- Ships code often and iteratively, in an Agile environment
- HTML/CSS proficiency, including layout, styling, and cross-browser compatibility
- Professional experience writing modern React apps (hooks, functional components, context, styled components, fragments, destructuring)
- Professional experience using React Native and/or professional experience building mobile applications or strong interest.
- Self-starter who can QA own work and think through the implications of design direction and is not afraid to raise red flags when necessary to help ensure we are making the best product
- Experience building and/or maintaining front-end build processes across environments (local, vercel)
- Able to think through complex problems and offer possible solutions
- Professional English proficiency
- Minimum five hours overlap with ET to enable flexible cross-collaboration
- Experience with Expo
- Experience writing UI tests with Storybook
- Experience optimizing front end performance (caching, page load etc.)